Step-into Aquarius 803 situated in Bloubergstrand, with its stunning views of the iconic Table Mountain, the sea and half a block to the beach. Accommodating six, this apartment offers everything needed to ensure guests enjoy a memorable stay in a comfortable self-catering accommodation.
The stunning coastal suburb of Blouberg is one of the most popular and exciting holiday destinations in Cape Town; with amazing views of Table Mountain seen across the ocean and providing golden sunset moments that leave visitors in awe. Blouberg is also very central, making it easy for you to explore more of Cape Town without having to drive far. With Cape Town’s city centre and some of famous wine farms only a short drive away, your holiday will be a fantastic one.
Blouberg beachfronts are adorned with some of the best restaurants and funky casual pubs that serve local cuisine to suit anyone’s taste, and in the windy summer months kite surfers and water sport enthusiasts flock to this ocean to make the best of some of Cape Town’s most sought after waves. All in the Kitchen is a wonderful deli in the area offering a variety of meals, cakes and the best coffee - perfect for your holiday experience.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2x Bar stools by the counter
- Washing machine
-Dining table with 6 chairs
- 1x large couch
- 2 x one-seater couches
- Flat-screen TV
- Main bedroom with a double-sized bed
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds
- Third bedroom with 2 single beds
- En-suite with shower
- Guest bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 x Two-seater couch
- 2 x One-seater couches
- Dining table with 2 chairs
- All Ages
- Entertainment District
- Flat Screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Sea Views
- Secure Parking
- Shared Outdoor Pool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation.
- 10 Days prior to the guest arrival, an online Registration Form with Arrival Documents will be sent to the guest.
- The Arrival documents contains all the needed information for the guest check-in and departure, this includes check-in procedures, concierge consultant contact details and direction to the establishment. This allows for sufficient time to make the necessary arrangements for special request with the concierge consultant.
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
The following cancellation fees shall be applicable and shall be calculated by reference to funds received at that point.
Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, a cancellation fee of 20% of the deposit will be charged.
Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.