Brick Lane Eatery is an absolute hidden gem tucked away in a gorgeous setting alongside one of the beautiful canals in Century City! Situated at 142 The Quays on Park Lane, Century City, it is a casual dining establishment which is open from 7am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday, and 9am to 4pm on a Sunday.
Under new ownership, Brick Lane Eatery is geared to providing good quality, freshly made meals and excellent service with a team of friendly, attentive staff. The interior has an open-plan, industrial feel and it features a selection of tables in various shapes and sizes both inside and outside, ranging from small to large and comfortable bench seats with cushions.
The outside seating area under the trees is a popular area for the families with children who want to play in the sandpit; and in the evenings the courtyard lights up with fairy lights, with heaters and blankets when needed. Brick Lane Eatery is also a Dog-Friendly restaurant, and we even have special Doggy Ice Cream on our menu! Brick Lane Eatery is a lovely space to relax at any time of day – as we not only offer Free WiFi, but also currently offer the following fantastic specials :
- Wonderful R60 Breakfast Specials with bottomless Filter Coffee every day of the week from 7am to 11am
- 2-for-1 Monday Night Burger Nights
- Pensioner Discounts on Tuesdays
- Date Night Special on Wednesday nights
- Live Music on Thursday nights
- Tuesday & Wednesday Happy Hour on our Craft Beer, House Wine and G&T’s between 5pm – 6pm
- Happy (2) Hours on Thursday & Friday from 5pm to 7pm
The new management team of Mae and Chantel at Brick Lane Eatery look forward to welcoming you and making you feel at home at this wonderful casual dining establishment.